Copyright Transfer AgreementDownload File
Originality, authorship and publication ethics
1. I confirm that this manuscript is original and is not currently under consideration for publication by any other scientific journal.
2. I confirm that no part of this manuscript is duplicated or violates the copyright of others.
3. I attest that I have made an important scientific contribution to the study and have assisted with the drafting or revising of the manuscript in accordance with the definition of an author.
4. I fully agree with the data and the conclusions presented in the final manuscript.
5. I declare that I conform to the publication and research ethics.
Copyright assignment agreement
I hereby assign all rights, including but not limited to the copyright, for this manuscript to the Trends in Agticulture & Life Sciences upon its acceptance for publication, and that the Trends in Agticulture & Life Sciences has the right to publish, republish, transmit, sell and distribute them in the journal or other media.
Potential conflict of interest disclosure
We declare that potential conflicts of interest for all Authors, or acknowledgment that no conflicts exist, are included in the manuscript’s Acknowledgments section. Disclosures include financial support for this study, consultation fee and stocks and relationships with a company whose products or services are related to the subject matter of the manuscript. All authors agreed to the terms outlined in this document and approved the submission of this manuscript for publication.